For Shipping info click here
FED EX SHIPPING MUST BE CHOSEN IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS MORE THAN 2 yards of fleece fabric. We may need to cancel your order if you select an incorrect shipping mode.
Always review the contents in your shopping cart before proceeding to the payment option page. Fabric Diva does sell different types of fabric and we encourage you to double check both the quantity and items ordered are accurate.
Fabricdiva.com website is designed to be used by persons age 18 and older. Use of this website warrants you are 18 years of age or older. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you are not authorized to use our online order process. We reserve the right to limit quantities and sre not responsible to typographical errors or limitations of website functionality beyond our control. We reserve the right to cancel an item ordered for any reason. Our regular business hours (we are in California) are Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
HOW WE CUT FLEECE:
- The longest length available on cut fleece goods as one continuous piece is 6 yards. . Ordering a length longer than 6 yards may require additional shipping due to the dimensional weight of the entire order.
- Useable width of all fabrics is 2" less (to account for selvage) than fabric width stated on each webpage.
- Not valid for ROT/bolt goods, or orders exceeding a total quantity of 20 yards. Orders over 20 yards ROT may require additional shipping due to the dimensional size/weight of the entire order.
- Inspect your order upon receipt. If there is an error in goods shipped (incorrect item shipped, flaw or shortage) you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receipt of your shipment. Tracking info provided by our carrier is used as proof of delivery
- This offer valid for a limited time and may be withdrawn without notice.
Fleece fabric is cut as one continuous piece (up to 6 yds) unless requested to cut in 2 yard lengths. Use the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS area
of the order form for this request. Sorry, we do not cut fleece in partial yards (ie. 1 & 1/2 yards, etc.) The longest length available as one continuous piece is a 6 yard cut. Fleece fabric is bulky and packs best in shorter lengths
. If you order 4-6 yards of the same fleece fabric, we encourage you to have us cut the fabric into shorter lengths. HOW WE CUT COTTON, FLANNEL:
These fabrics are sold by the yard with a one yard minimum. These will be cut as one continuous piece. HOW WE CUT SPECIALTY FLEECE:
The longest length we can cut is 6 yards. Specialty fleece can be extremly bulky.
Please note dye lots, especially on solid fleece colors, vary from time to time. The shade you receive in a future order may vary from your initial order. Some images are stock photos directly from supplier catalogs and may differ from actual color of fabric shipped.
Fabrics on this website are not intended for use in Children's sleepwear or robes in sizes 14 and under. Flammable - does not meet standard for the flammability of Children's sleepwear DOCFF 5-74 and US Dept. of Comm. Std DOCFF 3-71. Should not be worn near sources of fire. Licensed designs are for home use only. Usuable width of all fabrics is 2" less (to account for selvage) than width stated on each webpage.